Hello, everyone and Greetings from Siberia! My name is Dmitriy. I am blessed to live in one of the most fascinating regions on our planet – the lake Baikal. I have explored many of the beautiful and interesting places in Eastern Siberia and have learned much about the history, the culture, the geography, and the geology of this unique region I really enjoy experiencing the outdoors and love to go hiking, backpacking, mountain biking and am happy to create custom tours doing these things for you. I also specialize in cultural tours. It would be my pleasure to show you the highlights of this region. I enjoy making new friends and leaving them surprised with the beauty of my country! What else is there to know about me?
- Each tour is customized to your specific needs and wants.
- I am fluent in both English and German.
- I have worked in an environmental Organization Great Baikal Trail for many years dealing with people from all over the world.
- I have received training by the American Interpreting Association.
- I am certified interpretive tour guide.
I invite you to discover and enjoy Siberia and the lake Baikal with me!